Sunday, March 28, 2010

Re-Syn my Life....

had been alittle emo for the past few weeks...
somehow not happy with certain things tt i had no idea what...
& had offended Xuiling... a Dear Primary Sch friend... whacked by me through MSN...
(Hey Gal, Sorry for the 1st MSN chat whacking... All was Jinsheng's fault. Because he added her at Facebook & she msned me to check who Jinsheng was... haha... Oops...)

having a long thought tracing what i had done the past 1 yr in bus 23 while on my way back to Tampines Interchange...
Since i took-up the role as VP PR, life had suddenly become busy...
But i learned alot & have no regret!

Taking up MCSA certification course... Realised tt i need to work doubly hard for the certification! Teaching and lecture materials didnt really tele with the mock exam qns... haiz... But i know this is important for me... Been a guy (a man in exact), hasnt had a special skill, speciality... just somehow make me feel unsecure...
So die die MUST archive it!

Just the 2nd lesson (6mths to go), im kind of dying... tired... Fortunately this coming issue of Newsletter I had planned well (although could be better), i still feel the stress... During the long thought, i discovered the past 1 yr, my personal life was busier than work life which it had not happened before! haha...

Suddenly been called upon to take up the VPE for the next term... Im reluctant... Even with the current VP PR, i can feel the stress. VPE... haiz... Despite i plan to be part of the History of Tampines Changkat Toastmasters Club President Board, I really dont think i can make it for the next term. Because I know that I will not be able to be as committed as this term (because promised already, no choice... haha.... Oops...) Nevertheless, I did not reject the offer directly because I feel it is fair that I cool down and think through it. Because there are lots of take-away and benefits (self-development) been a VPE! After this long thought and drawing of the weekly tasks with my 2010 resolutions, i think i have to reject the offer.

The club taught me a lot and allowed me to meet the people i like and i want to meet all along... Fun-loving, knowledgeable yet humble, willingly to share! I like to contribute to the club. But this time round, VPE at this time, may not be a suitable time. It is really too heavy. Sorry to All who have high hopeon me, I disappoint u all with my incapability... Sorry... Nevertheless, i will pay for my dues and come for our club meetings! hehe...

Down to my relationship... flipping my Resolution Book... It has been in my Resolution for quite some time, but didnt action at all only since last year... haha... Have to say it was a failure but a gd experience, despite she rejected me at least we are still friends. Oops...  then a After Action Review by myself, havent got a full picture, but have a glimpse why I have no girl-friend all along! haha...

Next, Family... I love u Pa, Ma and my Dear Sis!
Since i left the Air Force, I suddenly became very out-going... Still remembered I used to be very homely, homely till a situation where my parents complained why I kept staying at home! haha... It still happens now at times... haha... Oops...

This all came about that I went Guan Yin Temple (at bugis) to pray... I felt depressed... I just felt that Guan Yin Ma had some magical power just to make me happy... Just I wanted to pray, I didnt know what I prayed for! Or there were too many things in mind, tt I wanted to pray for but i couldnt put into words. Reason why I couldnt put into words maybe due tt I feel tt all these things in mind were small issues, it was childish to bring it up to her! & on a second thought, I realised.... I just need to Kan Kai alittle... Relax alittle...

Therefore I made this Night a time-out night for me. I cant say im totally ok now, but at least feel more shiok... more willingly to put "hehe..." and "haha..." in my texts... wahaha....

No comments: