Monday, August 3, 2009

1st August 2009

Kind of a Special Day...
Still remembered last year, 1st August 2008, I went CAB to collect my Pink IC.
Then went to Loyang JTC for lunch, then saw Rong Kun. haha... What a co-incidence....

Times flies... A year has passed! I left the Force for 1 damn year! Just feel that it had happened last month. haha... Co-incidentally, went for for my In-Camp-Training (ICT) with my previous Senior, Beng Chye. It was a pretty nice to go back base. RSAF is really a dynamic organisation! Management movements, change of organisation, physical locations, the way they do things... Feel that what I know is kind of out-dated! haha... But it was a really nice to go back! Saw a lot of comrades, used to work and play together. Misses those dayz... haha...

Besides joining Tampines Changkat Toastmasters Club, to be frank I didnt see much achievements after 1 year. Fortunately joined Toastmasters, or else there will be NO achievements! haha....

On this SPECIAL day... went lunch with Teak Liang, helping on the long waiting chalet gathering! kind of look forward to it since 2-3 weeks ago. Cause the last chalet secondary school gathering was made 13years back! haha... Glad to see that after 13years, it came back! Have to Thank Teak Liang! He did most of the planning, organising and co-ordinating! Thank You!




















































On this SPECIAL day, it was Simin's BirthDay too! So a simple celebration was done (Should make her pay more for the chalet. haha...) BBQ, PS2 and 007 game... Was drunk again!!! My body was in red. I drank about 8-10 "Nilp"... At first I was sitting playing, I still didnt feel that drunkness. I only knew I was DRUNK when I went toilet to pee. Fortunately still managed to complete my pee and "climb out" to lie on the bed. I collapsed at 2am in the morning. haha...
Too bad Calvin (Angeline's Husband), it was a pretty good chance to let me say out the "NAME". If u had planned, I would have fallen into ur trap! hehe... In general, I had a great time! Once again, Thank You Teak Liang!

On this SPECIAL day, Samuel's 2nd daughter, Reene's Baby Shower! WOW!!!! You and Diana have 2 kids already!!! haha... Didnt manage to talk much as was planning to go back chalet. A surprise! I saw Ng Ling Ling Dawn! I think I did not see her for 13 years! haha... We couldnt recognise each other AT ALL!!! But she was worse! She couldnt remember this a guy call "HanBin" in the class.... WTH!!! To be frank, I feel she seems to have 失意症. Besides Diana, she knows no one. Asbolutely NO ONE! A little exaggerating though... haha... But nice catching up with her despite I had to handle her like a brand new friend. haha...

No comments: