Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tampines Changkat Toastmasters Club - 359th Chapter Meeting

This was the 1st time I was holding 2 Appointments in a meeting.
Table Topic Master and Project Speech Evaluation.

The Theme I chose was "Positive Quotes".
I personally found it rather challenging! I was impressed by members! Despite the difficulties of my wrongdoing, they spoke well! Well Done! (My retribution will come! haha....)
Feedback from General Evaluator:
1) The quotes were too long. For Table Topics sector, will be recommend that each topic is not more than 4 words. I totally AGREE! Thank You for the feedback!


Project Speech Evaluation:
Thanx for Coen Tan's tips on evaluation, i feel that I did better this time round. At least not as lost than the first evaluation done 2weeks ago. haha... But to evaluate my speaker (Simon) was pretty tough. He was GOOD! I didnt manage to find any flaws in his speech. His speech was easy to follow and understand. Personal experience sharing made me like to listen to him more. Good opening and closing. With the recommendations I gave, I gave him. I feel so guilty... It was just like purposely find fault on him to penalise him... haha... I only spoke for 2min flat. Too short!


In general, this evening chapter meeting was a power-pact one! Good Speakers & Impressive Evaluators! I need to pull up my socks!!!

Anyway Thank You Virgina for the Dinner! I LOVE it!

No comments: